Can’t say it any better!
Can’t say it any better!
What is a Government and what does it need?
A Government, any Government, is a group of power-hungry, self-serving Politicians. It makes very little difference to which party the Politicians affiliate themselves, they are all motivated by the same self-serving interests.
There is a constant war – Politicians, AKA Government, against Individualism.
Politicians, AKA Government, need a controlled herd of voters, not free spirit individuals.
Democracy / Social Democracy is the road to Oligarchy / Communism
Democracy means Bigger Government = More Politicians.
The optimum is Government control all.
The Democrat Ideology is a mob rule, where 51% can take all from the remaining 49%
Where the majority can vote how to distribute the possessions of the individuals by way of taxation, confiscation or whatever the democratic majority chooses.
The Politicians, AKA Government, are brainwashing and raising, a generation of dependents that will march and fight to abolish their own rights and freedom.
The constitutional Republic and the 2ND Amendment
The constitutional Republic and the 2ND Amendment hold un-infringeable and unconditional Individual rights, created to safeguard the Individual and protect him from the Democratic Ideology and the Politicians, AKA Government.
The USA is not a Democracy. The USA is a Constitutional Republic; a fact Politicians, AKA Government, try very hard to obscure.
The Politicians, AKA Government, hates the 2ND Amendment, it is the biggest obstacle in their journey to absolute control.
Governments have a natural thirst to take control of more and more.
The USA Government was created to handle the minimum, only what is an utmost necessity, all the rest was left for the free spirit Individuals to control.
Over the years, with their unlimited thirst for power and control, the Politicians, AKA Government, took over much more than what they are entitled to and allowed by the constitution.
The rule is a simple one; The Bigger the Government the Smaller is the Individual.
A Government is a collection of professional politicians, using their position to enrich and empower themselves.
A Government is the mortal enemy of Individualism
There are various Governments:
City, County, State, and Federal.
There is no such thing as a Good Government.
They are an evil necessity.
Any Government is a form of Tyranny, enslaving the Individual.
Some Governments are mildly tolerable, some are less tolerable, and some are intolerable.
The goal of a Government is to control the Individual.
This control is limited if the Individual is armed.
Governments desire to disarm the Individual; they will manipulate the ignorant masses to demand Gun Control.
A human tragedy like Mass Murder serves Governments.
Government uses Mass Murder to push its agenda.
It does not serve a Government’s interest to take real action to reduce the occurrence of Mass Murder
Instead of arming and training the Individual and eliminating the so-called “Safe Zones”, the Government uses Mass Murder to further disarm the Individual and destroy the Second Amendment.
Any Government that enforces any form of gun control and violates the Second Amendment is an Intolerable Government and must be fought and overthrown.