The deadliest Attack On Christians Throughout History is Happening Right Now
The same extremists who have been attacking Israel for decades are now attacking their Christian neighbors…
The same extremists who have been attacking Israel for decades are now attacking their Christian neighbors…
The world promised it would NEVER happen AGAIN, but it’s happening right now!!!
It seems that history is repeating itself once again…
From AWD Angry White Dude
AWD wrote about some Beta-male’s NY Times article instructing males how to be a Modern Man. Here’s the post:
NEW YORK TIMES TEACHES AMERICAN MALES HOW TO BE WUSSES!
The Readers Digest version is the Modern Male = Historical Woman.
One of the tenets of the modern man is:
The modern man has no use for a gun. He doesn’t own one, and he never will.
Here’s the deal all you moisturizing half-a-sissy modern males.
America was not made strong, wealthy and a world power by men more concerned about what women’s shoe manufacturer’s sizes runs small or large than winning world wars!
So while a good many males in America have beaten their swords into lavender scented bubble baths, a whole hell of a lot of us haven’t. And it is we who will survive when the next big thing happens where it will require killing over being killed.
Bill Whittle always seems to make good common sense out of the liberal lunacy spewed by types who read the NY Times. And moisturize.
I encourage everyone, especially Beta-males, to watch Bill’s latest video:
“Would you do me a favor?”
Amid a discussion that was both heated and contentious, Fox News host Bill O’Reilly managed to get a smile out of Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump on his Wednesday night show.
However, he did not get Trump to change his mind and agree to attend Thursday’s Republican residential debate. In fact, O’Reilly had to agree that he had broken a pre-show agreement with Trump in which O’Reilly had promised not to bring up the debate.
O’Reilly trotted out a variety of logical arguments to get Trump to appear at the debate, but none worked.
O’Reilly accused Trump of being “petty,” and said Trump’s decision was flawed. “Would you say that right now, Donald Trump is a person who can let petty things influence him to the extent that he doesn’t do what maybe he should do?” O’Reilly asked.
“I don’t like being taken advantage of,” Trump said. “In this case I was being taken advantage of by Fox. I don’t like that. Now when I’m representing the country, if I win, I’m not going to let our country be taken advantage of. … It’s a personality trait but I don’t think it’s a bad personality trait.”
Then O’Reilly made his last-ditch case.
“Would you do me a favor? Look, you owe me it because I’ve bought you so many vanilla milkshakes!” O’Reilly said at last. “I’ve bought you so many vanilla milkshakes you owe me!”
Trump offered a smile in response, but no words.
“Will you just consider?” O’Reilly continued. “I want you to consider. Think about it. Say, ‘Look, I might come back forgive, go forward, answer the questions, look out for the folks.’ Just want you to consider it. You owe me milkshakes! I’ll take them off the ledger if you consider.”
“Well, even though you and I had an agreement that you wouldn’t ask me that, which we did, I will therefore forget that you asked me that,” Trump said.
O’Reilly admitted he had made that agreement.
“I told you up front don’t ask me that question because it’s an embarrassing question,” Trump added.
“But I’m not going to listen to any political person who tells me not to ask anything. But, you’re absolutely an honest man that I said I would try not to do it. But the milkshake thing just overwhelmed me. But I’m asking you to reconsider it,” O’Reilly said.
” … this odd exchange might tell us as much about Trump as anything else we’ve seen in his campaign. O’Reilly’s milkshake argument — and its ineffectiveness — is a prime example of just how strong Trump’s independent streak really is,” wrote Callum Borchers in The Washington Post.
Borchers noted that skipping the debate carries a risk for Trump.
“But bolstering his outsider image is more important. He wants voters to know that nothing — not even milkshakes — can make Donald J. Trump do something he doesn’t want to do,” Borchers wrote.
The article is from the Forward Observer Magazine By: SAMUEL CULPER
Situation Report (SITREP) – 0400L 28 JAN 16
It’s been a very long 36 hours since yesterday’s events began unfolding. Avoidable tragedy struck Tuesday afternoon when LaVoy Finicum was shot and killed. Since then, there have been at least four different accounts of what happened. We’ve seen wild and inaccurate speculation about what’s going on at the Refuge, which has been contradictory to on the ground reporting.
In these times, we need to focus on discerning facts from opinions, and separate what’s more likely to be true from what’s less likely to be true through a structured process. What follows is my personal account of following the situation, including talks with sources on the ground and on conference calls with Sergeant Major Joseph Santoro (U.S.A., Ret.), Stewart Rhodes, State Representative Matthew Shea (R-WA), Jason Van Tatenhove, and others.
Here’s what we know.
– Just before 5:00 pm local on Tuesday, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and Oregon State Police (OSP) made a felony stop on two vehicles carrying Ammon Bundy and six other individuals headed to a community meeting in John Day, Oregon, in neighboring Grant County. During the stop, which occurred on federal land just inside the Malheur National Forest, law enforcement personnel fired shots, wounding Ryan Payne and killing LaVoy Finicum. Here’s a breakdown of the four known accounts.
– After the felony stop, Sergeant Major Joseph Santoro (U.S.A., Ret.) began communicating with FBI contacts. A top priority for SGM Santoro, acting in coordination with Pacific Patriots Network, Oath Keepers National, Stewart Rhodes, State Representative Matthew Shea (R-WA) from the Coalition of Western States (C.O.W.S.) and a Coalition representative at the Refuge, was to work with the FBI in order to give enough time for women and children at the Refuge to leave. He repeatedly expressed his concern that an FBI action on the compound would result in further loss of life, including the potential for harm to women and children. SGM Santoro convinced his FBI contacts to delay any action on the Refuge, while a C.O.W.S. representative at the Refuge worked to get the women and children packed up to leave. Through numerous phone calls and face to face coaxing, a majority of the occupiers agreed to leave. Additionally, a YouTube video posted by David Fry early Thursday morning confirms that conditions at the Refuge were ‘chaotic’ as occupiers packed up to leave as quickly as possible.
– The mission of the Pacific Patriots Network has been to prevent another Waco, where federal agents mass murder American citizens during an assault on a compound. That mission has so far been accomplished.
– According to sources at the Refuge, there weren’t enough vehicles to transport everyone who wanted to leave the Refuge. SGM Santoro relayed that to the FBI, and the FBI contacts instructed those without a vehicle to drive a Bureau of Land Management (BLM) vehicle parked at the Refuge into Burns and park it at a location where it would later be picked up by BLM officials.
– According to sources at the Refuge, Jason Patrick, who decided to stay, became angry that most occupiers were leaving, and refused to move a vehicle so that they could leave the Refuge Headquarters. Those leaving were forced to drive through private property in order get back to a highway, where they began their trip back into Burns, and then home.
– At approximately 0200L on the morning of 27 January, sources in contact with the FBI claimed that the remaining occupiers were given until 0400L to vacate, implying that action might be taken to remove them if they stayed past the deadline. At 0400L, no action was taken, and as of 0100L on Thursday, 28 January, no direct action has been taken at the Refuge.
– On Wednesday afternoon, Duane Ehmer, the cowboy who infamously rode his horse while hoisting an American flag, was arrested by the FBI.
– On Wednesday evening, negotiations with Jason Patrick were finally successful and he agreed to leave the refuge. According to sources familiar with the story, the FBI told Jason Patrick that he was free to leave, however, he would be arrested if he had an outstanding warrant. After walking seven miles out of the Refuge to the FBI checkpoint to be picked up, he was arrested by law enforcement at 1910L due to an outstanding warrant. (Analyst Comment: Jason Patrick was damned if he did and damned if he didn’t. Being one of the more ardent protesters at the Refuge, the FBI likely considered him to be one of the top instigators, especially after he decided to stay as most others left.)
– A video posted to YouTube early Thursday morning indicates that five occupiers remain at the Refuge. In the video, David Fry says they’re refusing to leave because one individual has an outstanding warrant and will be arrested. They told their FBI negotiator that they would all leave if his warrant is revoked. No further information is available.
– There are efforts underway to organize large gatherings in Salem, Oregon to protest the killing of LaVoy Finicum in front of the governor’s office and another building. There’s also a protest being scheduled in Eugene. Follow the Pacific Patriots Network for additional and up to date information.
Samuel Culper is the executive editor of Forward Observer Magazine. He was an Army and contract Intelligence analyst with multiple tours in Iraq and Afghanistan. He now splits his time between the American Redoubt and the Deep South.
By: Truth and Action
Veterans are being arrested by the Secret Service for making anti-Obama Facebook posts, sometimes the very next day after creating a post – a practice which has been going on for quite some time.
All the while, our police force is being militarized at an alarming rate, with veterans being cited as one reason why. This is revealed in a statement made last month by Sgt. Dan Downing of the Morgan County, Ind. Sheriff’s Department, he stated “The weaponry is totally different now that it was in the beginning of my career, plus, you have a lot of people who are coming out of the military that have the ability and knowledge to build IEDs and to defeat law enforcement techniques.”
DHS has specific programs to silence veterans, such as Operation Vigilant Eagle, which was started in 2009. See more on this program below.
We’ve seen the Washington Times report on a memo detailing Obama’s plan to use the military against citizens. Of course strategically it makes sense that in any such war, the first targets would be those who can defeat local law enforcement, organize others into field-ready teams, and train the other patriots in the finer points of combat: our veterans.
In the four years since the start of Operation Vigilant Eagle, the government has steadily ramped up its campaign to “silence” dissidents, especially those with military backgrounds. Coupled with the DHS’ dual reports on Right-wing and Left-wing “Extremism,” which broadly define extremists as individuals and groups “that are mainly antigovernment, rejecting federal authority in favor of state or local authority, or rejecting government authority entirely,” these tactics have boded ill for anyone seen as opposing the government.
One particularly troubling mental health label being applied to veterans and others who challenge the status quo is “oppositional defiance disorder” (ODD). As journalist Anthony Martin explains, an ODD diagnosis
“denotes that the person exhibits ‘symptoms’ such as the questioning of authority, the refusal to follow directions, stubbornness, the unwillingness to go along with the crowd, and the practice of disobeying or ignoring orders. Persons may also receive such a label if they are considered free thinkers, nonconformists, or individuals who are suspicious of large, centralized government… At one time the accepted protocol among mental health professionals was to reserve the diagnosis of oppositional defiance disorder for children or adolescents who exhibited uncontrollable defiance toward their parents and teachers.”
The case of 26-year-old decorated Marine Brandon Raub—who was targeted because of his Facebook posts, interrogated by government agents about his views on government corruption, arrested with no warning, labeled mentally ill for subscribing to so-called “conspiratorial” views about the government, detained against his will in a psych ward for standing by his views, and isolated from his family, friends and attorneys—is a prime example of the government’s war on veterans.
Raub’s case exposes the seedy underbelly of a governmental system that is targeting Americans—especially military veterans—for expressing their discontent over America’s rapid transition to a police state.
MY EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH MEL BUNDY…
Unlike the other media outlets and cable TV shows that will hit a story and leave most of the details on the editing floor, I gave Mel Bundy 20 full minutes to tell the story of what took place last night in Oregon, and what will happen next now that one man is dead and his brothers are being held by the FBI. You can catch the exclusive interview tonight on UNFILTERED. 9pm ET, and again at midnight. Only on NewsmaxTV. DIRECT 349 or DISH 223 or VERIZON FIOS 115 — or — watch on Roku — or watch in real time at Newsmaxtv.com Here is a taste of the POWERFUL interview.
Controversy, speculation, he said, she said, is now surrounding the Oregon occupation story with the death of Robert “Lavoy” Finicu, a 55-year-old father of 11, who has been shot ‘in the face’ and killed by authorities. For this reason, the story is still developing, but THIS is what we have learned so far, based on the words of a few witnesses.
The Left helped fuel Islamic terrorism — and it keeps it going.
Obama Strips Requirement: Immigrants No Longer Have To Pledge To Defend The USA For Citizenship
The Obama administration has decided to remove the lines from the oath to become an American citizen requiring new citizens to bear arms on behalf of the United States or perform noncombatant duties in the armed forces in times of war. Newly naturalized Americans will no longer have to pledge to defend the USA if they choose to opt out.
As luck would have it, Johnny had something to say to people that want to protest by burning the American Flag… “We’ve also got a right to bear arms and if you burn my flag, I’ll shoot ya.”
Oh yeah, this is classic Johnny!
The video is below and it might be a little grainy, but it is sure worth the five minutes to give it a look…