Everyone must see this Video
Everyone must listen to the Steve Worthingtn speech
Spend the 30 minutes to understand what the Federal Government and the BLM are doing to this Ranchers
Remember what the USA Government has done to the Native Americans?
Nothing much has changed, don’t let apathy and ignorance allows the control and the power hungry freak Federal Government torments these Americans.
I can`t believe how many people still don`t understand. You owe it to yourself to listen and learn. It could be the best 30 minutes of your life if you can learn from it… This video keeps getting deleted so you better hurry!
Watch What Happens When O’Reilly Asks Trump The 1 ‘Embarrassing’ Question He Didn’t Want To Be Asked
“Would you do me a favor?”
Amid a discussion that was both heated and contentious, Fox News host Bill O’Reilly managed to get a smile out of Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump on his Wednesday night show.
However, he did not get Trump to change his mind and agree to attend Thursday’s Republican residential debate. In fact, O’Reilly had to agree that he had broken a pre-show agreement with Trump in which O’Reilly had promised not to bring up the debate.
O’Reilly trotted out a variety of logical arguments to get Trump to appear at the debate, but none worked.
O’Reilly accused Trump of being “petty,” and said Trump’s decision was flawed. “Would you say that right now, Donald Trump is a person who can let petty things influence him to the extent that he doesn’t do what maybe he should do?” O’Reilly asked.
“I don’t like being taken advantage of,” Trump said. “In this case I was being taken advantage of by Fox. I don’t like that. Now when I’m representing the country, if I win, I’m not going to let our country be taken advantage of. … It’s a personality trait but I don’t think it’s a bad personality trait.”
Then O’Reilly made his last-ditch case.
“Would you do me a favor? Look, you owe me it because I’ve bought you so many vanilla milkshakes!” O’Reilly said at last. “I’ve bought you so many vanilla milkshakes you owe me!”
Trump offered a smile in response, but no words.
“Will you just consider?” O’Reilly continued. “I want you to consider. Think about it. Say, ‘Look, I might come back forgive, go forward, answer the questions, look out for the folks.’ Just want you to consider it. You owe me milkshakes! I’ll take them off the ledger if you consider.”
“Well, even though you and I had an agreement that you wouldn’t ask me that, which we did, I will therefore forget that you asked me that,” Trump said.
O’Reilly admitted he had made that agreement.
“I told you up front don’t ask me that question because it’s an embarrassing question,” Trump added.
“But I’m not going to listen to any political person who tells me not to ask anything. But, you’re absolutely an honest man that I said I would try not to do it. But the milkshake thing just overwhelmed me. But I’m asking you to reconsider it,” O’Reilly said.
” … this odd exchange might tell us as much about Trump as anything else we’ve seen in his campaign. O’Reilly’s milkshake argument — and its ineffectiveness — is a prime example of just how strong Trump’s independent streak really is,” wrote Callum Borchers in The Washington Post.
Borchers noted that skipping the debate carries a risk for Trump.
“But bolstering his outsider image is more important. He wants voters to know that nothing — not even milkshakes — can make Donald J. Trump do something he doesn’t want to do,” Borchers wrote.
The article is from the Forward Observer Magazine By: SAMUEL CULPER
Malheur SITREP – 0400L 28 JAN 16
Situation Report (SITREP) – 0400L 28 JAN 16
It’s been a very long 36 hours since yesterday’s events began unfolding. Avoidable tragedy struck Tuesday afternoon when LaVoy Finicum was shot and killed. Since then, there have been at least four different accounts of what happened. We’ve seen wild and inaccurate speculation about what’s going on at the Refuge, which has been contradictory to on the ground reporting.
In these times, we need to focus on discerning facts from opinions, and separate what’s more likely to be true from what’s less likely to be true through a structured process. What follows is my personal account of following the situation, including talks with sources on the ground and on conference calls with Sergeant Major Joseph Santoro (U.S.A., Ret.), Stewart Rhodes, State Representative Matthew Shea (R-WA), Jason Van Tatenhove, and others.
Here’s what we know.
– Just before 5:00 pm local on Tuesday, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and Oregon State Police (OSP) made a felony stop on two vehicles carrying Ammon Bundy and six other individuals headed to a community meeting in John Day, Oregon, in neighboring Grant County. During the stop, which occurred on federal land just inside the Malheur National Forest, law enforcement personnel fired shots, wounding Ryan Payne and killing LaVoy Finicum. Here’s a breakdown of the four known accounts.
- Ammon Bundy allegedly called his wife to tell her that LaVoy Finicum was unarmed and had his hands up when shot and killed. Ammon received this account second-hand and was passing on what he was told. We know that the altercation with LaVoy occurred outside the line of sight of Ammon Bundy.
- Victoria Sharpe was allegedly in LaVoy’s vehicle during the shooting, and she claims that around 120 rounds were fired during the altercation, and that LaVoy had his hands up while walking towards FBI and OSP officers. FBI and OSP officers, according to Victoria Sharpe’s account, shot Lavoy and continued to shoot him after he fell down. At one part of her account, Victoria says that LaVoy was shot three times after falling down, and at a second part, she claims that LaVoy was shot at least six times after falling down.
- Mark McConnell’s account draws heavily on the alleged first-hand accounts of Shawna Cox and Ryan Payne. Mark’s statement claims that LaVoy drove through the felony stop further north up the road. According to Mark, Shawna Cox continues the story she related to him, saying that they drove towards the FBI-OSP road block, where LaVoy then attempted to drive around the road block. After the truck got stuck, LaVoy exited the vehicle and charged law enforcement personnel. Mark cites the stories of Shawna Cox and Ryan Payne that LaVoy was not on his knees and was not cooperative when he was killed.
- Finally, according to a joint FBI-OSP statement published Wednesday morning, three shots were fired during the stop. It provides no additional information about the altercation.
- (Analyst Comment: Each of the three eye witness accounts agree that LaVoy drove his truck past the felony stop, towards the road block. Each of the three eye witness accounts agree that LaVoy had his hands up in the air, and two claim that he was walking towards FBI and OSP personnel when shot and killed. From there, the eye witness accounts get very contradictory. The accounts of Shawna Cox and Ryan Payne, according to Mark McConnell, support the limited information provided by the FBI-OSP statement. The account of Victoria Sharpe is the outlier. Two things are sure for me: there was no “shoot out” as the media has reported. According to each of the eye witness statements above, no possibility exists that LaVoy Finicum fired at police. After surveying three weeks of his video statements about the potential for his death, and speaking with him in person a little over a week ago, I’m more inclined to believe that LaVoy was shot on his feet than on his knees. “I’m not going to end up in prison. I would rather die than be caged. And I’ve lived a good life,” he told reporters during the first week of the occupation. He went on record numerous times later saying, effectively, that he was going to walk away after the mission was accomplished or that he was going to die trying. If we’re to believe LaVoy’s conviction that he would have rather died than go to prison, then in the face of overwhelming odds that he would be arrested, we must accept the possibility that he died for the cause. If Shawna and Ryan’s accounts, as told by Mark McConnell are accurate, then he was walking towards police when he was shot. That increases the likelihood of a wrongful death scenario, and gives no credence to the claim that he was executed while on his knees. Additionally, we need to ask why non-lethal/less-lethal means weren’t used in order to subdue LaVoy, especially if his hands remained up.)
– After the felony stop, Sergeant Major Joseph Santoro (U.S.A., Ret.) began communicating with FBI contacts. A top priority for SGM Santoro, acting in coordination with Pacific Patriots Network, Oath Keepers National, Stewart Rhodes, State Representative Matthew Shea (R-WA) from the Coalition of Western States (C.O.W.S.) and a Coalition representative at the Refuge, was to work with the FBI in order to give enough time for women and children at the Refuge to leave. He repeatedly expressed his concern that an FBI action on the compound would result in further loss of life, including the potential for harm to women and children. SGM Santoro convinced his FBI contacts to delay any action on the Refuge, while a C.O.W.S. representative at the Refuge worked to get the women and children packed up to leave. Through numerous phone calls and face to face coaxing, a majority of the occupiers agreed to leave. Additionally, a YouTube video posted by David Fry early Thursday morning confirms that conditions at the Refuge were ‘chaotic’ as occupiers packed up to leave as quickly as possible.
– The mission of the Pacific Patriots Network has been to prevent another Waco, where federal agents mass murder American citizens during an assault on a compound. That mission has so far been accomplished.
– According to sources at the Refuge, there weren’t enough vehicles to transport everyone who wanted to leave the Refuge. SGM Santoro relayed that to the FBI, and the FBI contacts instructed those without a vehicle to drive a Bureau of Land Management (BLM) vehicle parked at the Refuge into Burns and park it at a location where it would later be picked up by BLM officials.
– According to sources at the Refuge, Jason Patrick, who decided to stay, became angry that most occupiers were leaving, and refused to move a vehicle so that they could leave the Refuge Headquarters. Those leaving were forced to drive through private property in order get back to a highway, where they began their trip back into Burns, and then home.
– At approximately 0200L on the morning of 27 January, sources in contact with the FBI claimed that the remaining occupiers were given until 0400L to vacate, implying that action might be taken to remove them if they stayed past the deadline. At 0400L, no action was taken, and as of 0100L on Thursday, 28 January, no direct action has been taken at the Refuge.
– On Wednesday afternoon, Duane Ehmer, the cowboy who infamously rode his horse while hoisting an American flag, was arrested by the FBI.
– On Wednesday evening, negotiations with Jason Patrick were finally successful and he agreed to leave the refuge. According to sources familiar with the story, the FBI told Jason Patrick that he was free to leave, however, he would be arrested if he had an outstanding warrant. After walking seven miles out of the Refuge to the FBI checkpoint to be picked up, he was arrested by law enforcement at 1910L due to an outstanding warrant. (Analyst Comment: Jason Patrick was damned if he did and damned if he didn’t. Being one of the more ardent protesters at the Refuge, the FBI likely considered him to be one of the top instigators, especially after he decided to stay as most others left.)
– A video posted to YouTube early Thursday morning indicates that five occupiers remain at the Refuge. In the video, David Fry says they’re refusing to leave because one individual has an outstanding warrant and will be arrested. They told their FBI negotiator that they would all leave if his warrant is revoked. No further information is available.
– There are efforts underway to organize large gatherings in Salem, Oregon to protest the killing of LaVoy Finicum in front of the governor’s office and another building. There’s also a protest being scheduled in Eugene. Follow the Pacific Patriots Network for additional and up to date information.
Samuel Culper is the executive editor of Forward Observer Magazine. He was an Army and contract Intelligence analyst with multiple tours in Iraq and Afghanistan. He now splits his time between the American Redoubt and the Deep South.
The Left helped fuel Islamic terrorism — and it keeps it going.
Some strong words from Ted Nugent
Democratic Socialists Protest In 1941: “Why Not Peace With Hitler?”
January 23, 2016 4:47 pm
Since 9/11 liberals have made it clear in a thousand little ways that they are just not willing to resist a suicide-bombing enemy.
The same people who argue that jihadists are freedom fighters (or that the United States should not have invaded Afghanistan after 9/11) would also be appeasing Hitler and Nazi Germany, and this incredible footage proves it.
When you watch the video it becomes clear one thing hasn’t changed at all. Liberal pacifists are selfish and short on logic as well as human compassion for other human beings suffering from evil doers of the time.
Those morons were the Code Pink and MoveOn.org of their time.
Our sworn enemies are hoping and praying that a Democrat wins the election. Can you blame them?
If Hillary or Bernie becomes president, start digging your survival shelter.
Click The Video to watch
Sister of Benghazi victim, Glen Doherty, is speaking out. Her disgust with Hillary’s unapologetic lying and lack of integrity with the whole heartbreaking situation has been hard to endure BUT what has broke her silence is Bill Clinton’s recent praise for his wife’s ‘heroic’ endurancethroughout the investigation… suggesting “it’s amazing what they put HER (Hillary) through” This poor Sister of our fallen hero…has had enough.
While Bill Clinton was amazed at what his wife was “put through” as she was grilled for hours by the Benghazi Select Committee, a Benghazi victim’s sister was equally amazed by his comment.
“The insensitivity of that comment is shocking. But clearly misguided sympathy runs in the family,” said Kate Quigley, sister of Benghazi victim Glen Doherty.
At a time when the family was “raw” with grief, Clinton chose to speak to them about feeling sorry for the Libyan people and maintained the narrative that a protest sparked the attack that left four Americans dead.
“Clearly, they have it all wrong,” Quigley said, adding that then-Secretary of State Clinton arrived that day with a script and an agenda. “It just blows my mind that she would choose to take that stance on that of all days.”
Quigley recalled the Libyan ambassador speaking to her, after the ceremony that same day, about finding the terrorists responsible for the attack. “I was speechless,” Quigley said, “because those were the words I had been longing and needing to hear…that should have come from Mrs. Clinton.”
“She’s had so many opportunities to just tell the truth,” Quigley said. “And had that happened from the beginning, Benghazi would be a distant memory.”
Watch the video interview, below.
What is absolutely heartbreaking is there is no sign of closure for the families of our Benghazi victims…not with the lies constantly suffocating the truth, and to expect anything other then lies from the Clintons, just seems absolutely impossible. Praying for the families of our Benghazi victims, that they may be comforted, despite Hillary’s lack of humanity for their great loss.
Clear and simple:
The Bill of Rights was created to Protect the People from the Government.
When a Career Politicien Infringed on the The Bill of Rights he is committing treason and should be impeached
This week, AmericaRising released an ad on Hillary Clinton.
This ad, is without a doubt, the most effective anti-campaign ad . And it shows Conservatives the blueprint on how to beat Hillary. Attack the dishonesty.
Hillary Clinton is more than a slimy politician, she’s a compulsive liar. She lies about big things, but more importantly, she lies about little things when she thinks that nobody’s watching. For no reason! Ignore the “sexism” claims from the left, speak freely, and focus on this. It’s a must.